Friday, March 29, 2013

The Boob Tube

I have been seriously slacking with the blogging lately.  Much like I've been seriously slacking with the cooking.

Last night I ate a leftover hot dog.  Leftover.  That means that I've had a hot dog for the past two nights.  There's a valid reason for this though-

WATCH-A-THON-WEEK.

I've been a Comcast-over-payer subscriber for a bazillion years, and never knew that for one week, they throw you this magical bone of HBO, Showtime, and such.  Meaning that I have to cram an entire season of "Girls" and "Portlandia" into seven short days.

Hence the microwaveable hot dogs.  And the title to this post.  If you've seen "Girls," you know what I mean.

Here is a picture of my lunch today:
We went to Trader Joe's last night and I stocked up on their delicious veggie burgers* and tasty whole wheat English muffins*. 

*Some may call this an oxymoron.

I promise to be better than ever at blogging and not-obsessive-TV-watching next week.  I have some looooong overdue recipes that I need to be sharing.

Only 3 episodes to go 'til my Watch-a-thon-Week is complete.  Hellooooo, Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment