Thursday, March 7, 2013

*problems*

It has been a worrisome week.

Some major worries, some minor worries, and some minor worries-that-have-worked-themselves-all-the-way-up-to-panic. 

I backed into the garage door, effectively breaking it.

In my defense, it wasn't closed...

...it just wasn't all the way open.

It's not my style to roll around in a cracked up car, so we'll see how long I decide to live with this.

Major worry.

And then I found these cute baking dishes at the craft store.  Because one was broken, I got the remaining 3 for a buck apiece.  But then when I went to take a picture, I realized that my couch is the only clutter-free surface in my home.  Well, the couch and the toilet I suppose.  Guess which one I used as the backdrop here. 

Minor worry.

And then there's our new(er) dog, who I'm pretty sure has expanded in size by at least 50% since we brought her home 2 months ago.

That is some serious chunk.  I am pretty sure that she has doggy sleep apnea now.  Her snoring is terrible.  In the words of her buddy Mr. Bill, "Ohhhh noooooooo!"

So that got me thinking that we are terrible pet owners, and how if we bring her to the vet they will not only confirm that we are terrible pet owners, but we will also have to get a doggy CPAP for her sleep apnea, and doggy CPAPs are surely not cheap and I ALREADY HAVE TO SPEND MY MONEY ON REPAIRING THE GARAGE DOOR AND MY CAR!

Panic.

Good thing I still have those cute bowls.  Spaghetti is way more fun when baked.

Notice I am *still* using up that ricotta from last week's post.


So my wise words for this Thursday are three-fold:
1. Don't overfeed your pet
2. Make sure the garage door really is all the way up
3. When money gets tight, the Powerball is always there


No comments:

Post a Comment