Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Christmas time in the city

Last night my husband and I returned from a long weekend in New York City.  It's always been on my bucket list to go to NYC during the Christmas season.  Ok, well not always- more since I was 8 years old and saw "Home Alone 2" for the first time.  Seriously what is it with me and the Home Alone movies?

We had a great time- beautiful decorations and lights, lots of sightseeing, some shopping, and lots of eating.
No soup for you!
Pastrami is the breakfast of champions.
After I mangled this cupcake in excitement, I realized I'd forgotten to take a picture.  Peanutbutterchocolatecupcake!
My husband ordered an entree of pig stomach in Chinatown.  Rubbery...
Went to the Today Show and saw Matt Lauer & crew.
I AM EXCITED TO BE HERE.
Went to a taping of the Late Show.  Heyyyy Anne Hathaway.
1-lb Reese's cups @ FAO Schwartz.  Mmmm...obesity epidemic.
And then to cap off our trip, a huge dose of Minnesota reality.  
I'll be posting a NY-inspired recipe later on today.








No comments:

Post a Comment