Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Really good pot

I found the best pot ever.

And by pot, I mean pot.  Two handles, made of metal, used in food preparation.

I passed it along to the fam in case anyone needed a gift idea for me.  I'm just sooo practical like that. Ha.

It's a 3-in-1 type set up- one large stockpot with two inserts- a deep one for boiling and a shallow one for steaming.

Last night I made steamed green beans.  Allow me to show you:

 This is the deeper basket for when you need to boil pasta, potatoes, etc.  Instead of having to use a colander, you just pull the basket up. 
 This is the shallow basket.  I dumped in my green beans and rinsed them off before putting the basket on top of the boiling water. 

 These took less than 5 minutes to cook.  Ea-sy. 

If you don't have one of these pots, you should go get one.  So versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment