Thursday, January 9, 2014

Clean Sweep

I have to say- I'm kinda into the whole making New Year's resolutions.

Nothing wrong with pursuing continuous self-improvement, right?

Then again, I have no idea what my resolutions were on 1/1/13.  Probably something I didn't ever follow through with.  But that won't stop me from making more.

First up?  I would like to renovate our kitchen this year.

Anyone have a spare $10K laying around?

Ok at the very least I figure I can tackle the giant mess that has become our cabinet, "desk," and freezer.


Seriously- it's like this belongs on an episode of Hoarders. Though I am pretty sure there are no dead cats being preserved in there. 

Pretty sure.  

After a throwing away a shameful amount of old freezer-burned food (and possibly eating some freezer-burned ice cream), after purging some never-used small appliances:
 Voila!  Bread on the top, followed by miscellaneous, fruit, veggies, then meats. 

Yeah we'll see how long this lasts.  Truth time?  I didn't even make it cleaning off the desk.  I got distracted by trying my diapering skills on the dog.

Turns out she did not enjoy getting Pamper'd.

Hope everyone else's resolutions are off to a good start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment