Sunday, July 21, 2019

I won the battle against nature this week

...albeit I may not have won the war. The birds have been eating plenty of cherries from the tree, ha.




I've gone wild berry picking a few times this week and have two gallon freezer bags full. We like to use these blended with spinach and yogurt to make shakes.



Our sugar snap peas have exploded with ripe crunchy pods. The boys love helping me pick them. It's the ol' one picked to eat, one picked for the basket, and repeat.











Aside from just gardening, we've been spending all our time outside.



He is the sweetest brother to his little sissies- he loves giving them rides and is always sure to go slow enough that they're safe.


Is it redneck of me to not put shoes on my babies when we go shopping? I mean, the chances of them taking off a shoe and dropping it without me noticing is 2000%...


Finally finished the retaining wall garden. I installed more cement blocks and dug up the area where my wildflower seeds failed.


This is not manicure season.


Looks SO much better! I'm going to say our patio is now finally really truly complete.



Summer mom uniform: sensible tankini, water to stay hydrated, giant visor for shade. OHYAH!


He passed out sleeping SO HARD while big brother and friends were tubing. It's not easy being three!

On my agenda this week is werk werk werk on a BIG project. I mean, this has been in the works for YEARS. It's exciting. It's big. I...can't yet say what it is, BUT, if you're digging the whole healthy eating/healthy lifestyle vibes I try to put out, you'll like it.

'Til then, have fun in your own garden/yard/lake/kiddie pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment