Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday Funday

Comin' at ya hot from the glamorous home office here.


Why do we have two exercise balls, you may be asking. I guess so the first unused one doesn't get too lonely?

What else did I do this week, besides apparently skipping undereye concealer.

I fed the babes their first cereal. Typical to their personalities, Annika hated it with extreme passion. Sabrina was much more chill about it. *Sigh* I'll admit that it's just so easy to plunk bottles in their mouths buuuut if I want them rocking the tofu and avocado and banana in a month, I have to keep going.


I do need to pull it together appearances-wise because guess who has free tickets to Taylor Swift tonight? Meeeeee! And my husband! Wheeee! Look at us, about to DO THINGS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!

So, I have no recipe. I have no wit or wisdom. I have nothing, nothing, nooooothing if I don't have youuuuuuu. But I will say me and some old school Whitney Houston have been working on homemade GG crackers! I just need to get to the store to buy some more wheat bran 'cause the first batch could be donated to UPS...you know...to function as cardboard.

Is THAT tantalizing or what? Ha! But for real- take this brief pause to go look up GG crackers 'cause they're allllll over the internet. Until next week, I'm gonna go shake it off 'cause I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22.


No comments:

Post a Comment