Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy birthday babies

Spring is sorta kinda here.




Around our house that's come to signal birthdays.

This week Mac will turn 3 and my sweet Freddie will be 1.



I'm pretty sure that 2 1/2 blinks ago he was:


Yesterday we had a joint birthday party for both and we are so fortunate to have had friends and family come celebrate. And yeah, I got all Pinterest worthy up in that shizz.








I may have bags under my eyes and stink-eye-induced forehead wrinkles and a bladder that cannot withstand a trampoline, but these two have been worth. every. thing. It takes a village, and my husband and I are so grateful to everyone in our lives who has been there to help us, and them, as we continue through parenthood.

And in case you're wondering, those are not black bean/quinoa/stevia-sweetened cupcakes and desserts. Party on, babies. Party on.

No comments:

Post a Comment