Sunday, December 11, 2016

Things I bought that I like

I’ll admit that I follow way too many fashion bloggers on Instagram, and every one of them is always posting cute festive outfits. Why am I so addicted to sparkle and shine? I’m like two steps away from buying an adult onesie, diving into some Mod Podge, and rolling around in glitter.

Along those lines, here are some of my fave frivolous things that I’ve been digging lately.


Shoe clips! 



So retro. I remember having a pair in the 5th grade. They jogged my memory recently because J. Crew has gorgeous shoes that are all rhinestony and pretty, but are way out of my budget. I found mine on Etsy for less than $5 a pair. Such an easy way to dress up your shoes.


Plaid everything.



Could I *be* more of a basic girl? I’m digging the whole plaid scarf movement because it’s pretty much like wrapping a blanket around your neck and calling it fashion. My office runs hot and cold, so plaid scarves are perfect for fluctuating temperatures. I went to the fabric store and bought three different plaid flannels and just ran my sewing machine around the edge, then pulled a few threads to fray them. So much cheaper than spending $20 per scarf!



 Image result for batiste dry shampoo
How much air are they compressing in this can?? It’s kind of like blasting your head with a jet engine, but holy smokes, I love that it’s potent. A quick psssst here and there and any greasy spots are covered. Love that a little goes a long way, and it’s a super affordable price point.

Rose gold everything



Again, cliché here, as rose gold seems to be everywhere. Essie "Penny Talk" is my fave new polish, and I got a new rose gold micro pave ring as well. On my wishlist is an iPhone 7 in…rose gold. I’d love to get this phone case to go with it. 




Bought this at Old Navy on sale for $5! They're sold out online so I linked to a similar one. I get crazy-bad staticky hat hair, but I don’t let that stop me. Also, I just realized that this pic makes it look like I'm spewing an atomic steamy fart. 

So yeah, feel free to stage an Instagram-ervention on me and cut me off from buying cute stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment