Monday, September 22, 2014

Bonus.

Could it be true? Two posts in one day?

Back in high school I remember it was cool to say “BONUS!” after something cool happened.

Let me demonstrate:
“Hey. What’d you do last night?”
“I went to the mall and got some sweet new corduroy cargo pants, and then I got home just in time to watch the new episode of Dawson’s Creek.”
“BONUS!”

See? You’re welcome to help me bring that back. The word “bonus,” not the corduroy cargo pants. Ain’t nobody ever need to be wearing those again. (Also, in the year 2032, when corduroy cargo pants come back into style and I’m all obsessed with them, remind me that at one point I thought they were lame.)

Anyway.

I like it when other bloggers post their weekly meal plans. It totally helps prevent this conversation:
“What do you want for dinners this week?”
“I dunno. Whatever.”

So here we are- I copy others, you may copy me, we can all be copiers who live in peace with full bellies.

Monday night:
Turkey burger pizza (Bev Cooks)

Tuesday night:
Crispy stuffing chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, broccoli (based off Shelly at Cookiesandcups.com)

Wednesday night:

Thursday night:
Beef tacos

Friday night:
Turkey sandwiches, using awesome homemade pumpkin focaccia (CookingLight.com)

On weekends we do what I call freezer diving, which is infinity times better than dumpster diving. This helps us stay on top of our leftovers, and prevents the freezer from becoming jam packed with all sorts of ice crusticled tupperwares.


BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment