Sunday, August 3, 2014

The ocean called...

For my 30th birthday, my brother and his girlfriend gave us a give card to a local French restaurant- Salut Bar Americain. One early baby and 4 months later, we finally got a chance to use it.

I don't think I've been to a restaurant since baby was born. Wait- does Taco John's count?

Glass of red wine, schmancy Caesar salad- my husband was super disappointed and grossed out when he bit into the anchovy and realized it was not bacon.


 Can't...take...him...anywhere. Ha ha.

Feeling adventurous, we ordered the gluttonous seafood tower. Nevermind that the menu described it as "fitting for 4-6 people."  Challenge accepted.


Crab salad, lobster roe, shrimp, mussels, oyster, and lobster tail.

Juuuuuust for us.

Forgive the bad hair. I'd been out on the lake all day.

(So what's your excuse every other day? Bwahaha)


Very fun night out, and not just because I got to use Seinfeld references. Happy Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment