Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hints at a future career

You know how some people insist that as far back as they remember, they were meant to be a _______.

Like the pilot who started building model planes at age 6.

Or the veterinarian who as a child took in stray kittens.

And the dietitian who used to dream up chocolate, peanut butter, and sugar.

Wait, what?

A few weeks ago while visiting my grandparents in Detroit, my grandma pulled out this recipe that I made for her.

I know- hard to read.  But the gist of it is to take peanut butter, chocolate chips, and sugar- press it in saran wrap (is that brand even around anymore?), microwave it, refrigerate it, and "Eat them!"

Yeah I'm pretty sure that would be nothing but a fail of a recipe. 

I've clearly graduated to more sophisticated recipes (see post for peanut butter cookie dough cupcakes). 

Oh, irony.  You win. 


No comments:

Post a Comment