Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving holiday (alternate title: Why I haven't been blogging)

Now that the Thanksgiving holiday is 100% behind me, I can throw my full-fledged focus on Christmas.  Before T-giving, I had to hide my Christmas tunes and downplay how many decorations I had already purchased.  29 days left, baby.

My holiday in pictures:
Doggy socks.  What else would you expect her to wear under her new doggy booties?
Yes, that is bacon-flavored soda.  I couldn't take a small enough sip of this stuff.
Wal Mart- Thursday at 8 pm.  Really people?  Did...not...do...this.
Woke up to this on Friday morning.  I think all of the backyard pics I've ever posted have had at least one piece of plastic lawn furniture in them. 
Here's your Where's Waldo challenge.  I raided my mom's Christmas decor stash.  Turns out stocking holders are expensive.  $45 for stupid metal hooks?  Growing up we had "PEACE"- one stocking for each family member.  So what was I to do now with only 3 family members?

Now it's back to reality with a full work week.  I promise to post some upcoming new recipes.  Get your slow cooker ready...




No comments:

Post a Comment