Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PW: Day #2

So I was feeling pretty pumped about pumpkin week, and then I got a text from my brother criticizing my use of the word "gourd-stravaganza."

Come on, people.  If and when I ever write in lame puns, it's only to poke fun at the people who do try to overly embellish the titles of their recipes.  

 In other news, the pumpkin coffee cake turned out great.  But, it's not a terribly new or exciting thing for me to have created.  Here's something a little bit more funky and unknown...

 Fantabulous Pumpkin Fluff Dip! (See?  Sarcasm)
1 (16 oz) container light frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix (sugar free or not- your call)
1 (15 oz) can solid pumpkin
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine all ingredients.  Chill in the refrigerator until serving.  Serve with apple slices or graham crackers.   

Makes 16 servings.
Per serving: 55 calories, 13 g carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment