Monday, April 15, 2019

Confession Time

FUN FACT for you on this Monday afternoon.


Though I'm objectively the least athletic of my siblings, I was the only one to get a varsity letter in high school...

...in golf...

...which is TOTALLY a sport.

Nevermind that I haven't swung a golf club in five years. I like to think that I've still got it. 







My husband and I watched The Master's yesterday- life bucket list activity: go to the actual Masters. Precursor to said life bucket list activity: get lots of money.

Annnnnyway, I have to confess that I WAS TOTALLY ROOTING FOR TIGER.

I mean, yes, he did some shameless bonehead things back when. But you know what? If his gorgeous billionaire wife can forgive him, then I can too. Besides, who doesn't love a good comeback story?




Probably Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, and Xander Schauffele.

If we're at home having a relatively lazy afternoon, like we did yesterday, we like to make one of our favorite snacks. Would you believe that this snack costs 11 cents per serving? And is super low calorie? And is a whole grain and great source of fiber??




One of my lowest cost-per-use purchases ever is my air popper (got it at Kohl's like 15 years ago for $15).


 A serving- 5 cups popped- is roughly 100 calories. We'll add 1 tablespoon melted butter and a pinch of salt, then split that. You end up with a pretty good bowlful with still only 150 calories. Perfect, easy, and healthy.



Maybe I should start working on my *own* golf comeback!

FOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment