Sunday, June 24, 2018

Hodge Podge

So...I don't really have any true dietitian content to post this week.

Am I going to let that stop me?

NoooOOOOOoooo.

Are you going to keep reading anyway?

...hello?

Things that have happened lately include a sip 'n' see party my mom and mother in law threw for their friends. Let's all get champagned up and hold some babieeeeees!












Annika, ya got 17 years 'til senior photos to GET IT TOGETHER.

In other news, this is what happens when you're lazy (and also weak) and don't poke deep enough fork holes in your squash before you microwave it.


Aaaaaaand, since I'm now (a girl trying to get used to being) on a tight budget, I'm considering skipping the salon highlights and going with this:


I have two competing voices in my head about this.

1. If it was good enough for me in college, it's good enough for me now.

But also-

2. DON'T DO IT GURRRRRRL!

I intend to make a post related to this freaky looking thingy next week, IF it turns out. Exciiiiiiiting!


And if I end up using the box hair dye, you'll probably not see any pictures of me, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment