Monday, October 28, 2013

More like "Everymonth Dietitian"

Yowza.  It's been so long since I posted that I'm pretty this blog has started to get moldy. 

Things have been...busy?  Yes, busy.  And by "things" I mean work.

And by the time I get home, cook dinner, eat, and clean up, well, it's bedtime. 

Pretty sure the best bloggers around don't use that as an excuse.  I need to learn. 

I do have some pictures to share.  Some interesting, some not.  A few weeks ago I went on a Vegas trip with my mom.  Woo WOO!

 First stop was one of my Vegas faves- Mon Ami Gabi.  It looks right out on the Bellagio Fountains.  And they give you a whole baguette. 
 And a delicious steak sandwich with pommes frites.  French fries = avoidable.  Pommes frites?  Yes please.
 My favorite Kir Royale cupcake from the Cupcakery.  Raspberry cake with champagne buttercream.  SHUT-UP-I'M-ON-VACATION.

 Went to see Josh Groban.  Super big nerd.  He needs some tips from Mr. Buble.  Hearing him sing "You Raise Me Up" live with a choir?  Great musical moment. 
 Awkward selfie from inside the top of the Stratosphere.
 Awkward selfie from outside the top of the Stratosphere.
 I need some downtime while on vacation.  And what better vacation TV than the Kardashians? 
 Best meal of the weekend was at Buddy V's new restaurant at the Venetian.  All I know about him is he is the Cake Boss.  Do I watch his show?  No.  Did I enjoy his food?  Yes. 
 They had a super cute dessert menu- each page was a family photo and the description of the dessert.  We ordered Lisa's warm Nutella cake with salted caramel ice cream.
 SHUT-UP-I'M-ON-VACATION.
But I justify the sweets because I did take the stairs about every chance available.  Unlike these people.  Also my mom might have cursed me a leetle bit for me insisting she take the stairs as well. 

So now it's back to reality where I don't spend the day eating cupcakes, shopping, and wearing a robe to watch some mid-afternoon trashy TV. 

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment