Thursday, June 19, 2014

A little processed cheese never killed anyone...I think...

Oof.

I've been back at work for a week and a half. My new schedule is just four days a week, which I was initially super jazzed about- a free day off! Happy baby time! Happy husband time!





Except it never occurred to me that I still have the same workload, but 8 hours less in which to do it.

Oof.

But ultimately so far, so good. We've developed a routine, and yes, I am still cooking. Kind of. This is one of the least dietitian-y things I've ever made and posted. In the spirit of feeling chronically crunched for time, here's a super easy, super tasty meal.

Cheeseburger Pull-Apart makes five servings
1 can refrigerated biscuits (one that has 8 biscuits)
1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 medium yellow or red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese




1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium saute pan, cook beef and onions until beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat. Add Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and pepper. Stir in cheese soup.
3. In a Bundt pan, tear up 4 of the biscuits and line around the bottom. I tore each biscuit into roughly 4-5 chunks. Pour beef mixture over the raw biscuits. Sprinkle cheese. Top with remaining biscuits, also torn into chunks.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until biscuits are nice and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment