Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baby, baby

You know how when you're invited to a party, you're not supposed to show up early.  I mean the hostess is still probably doing last-minute cooking and preparation, and nothing's more awkward than standing waiting for a party to start.  You show up a strategic 5-10 minutes late and all is smooth.

Well Mac caught me doing "last minute cooking and preparation."  Born at 38 weeks, 5 days.  Yeah baby.  Not only did he come early, but he came quickly- about 90 minutes from water breaking to birth.  No time for an epidural, which totally makes me feel like a tough motha.
 Sure, he looks like an angel from this viewpoint.  Be glad I left out the spewage from down south.


 I mean SERIOUSLY?  He out-cutes himself every day.

 It's ok li'l dude.  I'd have that same expression if I realized *I* am your mom.


"Hey mom, sorry I missed your 30th birthday.  Open me up down below to reveal your gift!"

Yup, we're having fun. And yes, I'm glad the internet did not exist when I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment